|If you need to create virtual disk drives or work with non-floppy disks, such as USB Flash Drives, SD-cards, CF-cards, etc, please check out our product All Image. All Image will do everything that Floppy Image does and is only marginally more expensive.
- Create customized Self-Extracting image files from floppy disks.
- Supports all known and unknown file systems (FAT12, Linux Ext2, etc).
- Duplicate copy-protected floppy disks (Windows 2000 or later).
- Supports 360kB, 720kB, 1200kB, 1440kB, 1680kB floppy disk formats.
- Extract information from damaged floppy disks that cannot be read in Windows.
- Save image files as compatible IMG files, compressed IMZ files or self-extracting EXE files.
- Online tooltips for instant help.
Floppy Image has received the following awards.
Windows Version: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Free Disk Space: 2MB for program files and documentation.
Memory: Minimum 64MB of RAM.
Click here to see some screenshots of Floppy Image when it is being used.
To get a fully functional product without the 14-days trial limit you need to purchase a license. There are several licenses available that you can choose between. You can read more about the differences between these licenses on the Order Page. By purchasing a license you will also be eligable for all future 2.x updates without any additional cost.
Click on the icon below to download Floppy Image from CNET (